Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1533 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Jumbotail - Manager - Control Tower/Supply Chain Management (2-4 yrs)
Manager - Control tower (SCM)
Manager-Control Tower is a central (Pan India) monitoring unit functioning within the supply chain division of Jumbotail and will be located in Bangalore.
- As Manager-Control Tower you will be responsible for complete oversight of supply chain operations across different legs - First Mile, Linehaul Logistics, Fulfilment Centre, Last Mile deliveries and Loss Prevention.
- The professional in this role not only need to ensure smooth and timely functioning of supply chain across various locations but also need to help in providing un-parallel delivery experience to the customers.
In the First Mile:
- Support the First Mile team by providing visibility and insights by setting up process adherence checks and publishing metrics to first mile team.
- Own process of first-mile pick sheet generation based on capacity available and inventory position.
- Coordinate and follow-up on returns to sellers/vendors ensuring items are received in the right quantity and quality.
- Coordinate for all exceptions with biz ops and FC Ops and resolve them on a regular basis.
- This team will also track manpower and vehicle fleet performance in First Mile.
In the Fulfillment Center:
- Liaison with Business Operations for ensuring ASN compliance and ASN adherence.
- Build checks in inward process, ensure all inwards are done within SLA and accurately.
- Track put-away process and ensure timely in-stock of goods.
- Supervise cycle counting and inventory correction activity.
- Track and publish productivity reports for inward, put away, picking, and dispatch executives.
- Conduct complete RCA on fill rate issues and publish reports to respective stakeholders.
- Track expired and slow-moving stock with the help of ground operations.
- Follow-up with business team to ensure timely liquidation and return vendor.
- Track manpower and vehicle fleet performance in First Mile.
In the Last Mile:
- Ensure process adherence and follow-up with the ground team to provide an unparalleled delivery experience to customers.
- Ensure first level escalation in case of any process failures.
- Ensure the performance is met and provide support and guidance in case of any lag.
- Maintain daily MIS reporting on performance for different locations- DCs.
- Coordinate with KAM/VAM/CD/FC/FM and resolve customer escalations.
- Responsible for Last mile planning and routes planning across Distribution Centres using route planning software.
- Ensure follow up on , returns, re-attempts, return pickups, goods replacement and damages exceptions.
- Ensure on-time manpower reporting and vehicle reporting. Work with capacity team to ensure adhoc requests are met to safeguard customer interest.
- Handle vehicle capacity planning, raising requests for ad-hoc capacity when needed across first mile, last mile and line haul.
- Work with on-boarded vendors to resolve all driver related issues faced on the ground.
- Overview timely reporting and SLA adherence by all vehicles.
- Ensure complete reconciliation of logistics MIS.
- Publish daily report on vehicle reporting time, vehicle capacity and time utilization.
Strategy & Project Implementation:
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Planning & Design for implementation of Products, Processes & Initiatives across geographies.
- He/She would also create Annual and Quarterly Operating Plans in collaboration with SC Planning & Design team.
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has:
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to hustle; fire in the belly to create a differentiating supply chain in the country. Strong desire to succeed and make a difference to Indian retail ecosystem
- Experience in leading large, diverse teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of management
- Ability and willingness to thrive in an ever-changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Graduate/Postgraduate from a recognized institution in engineering or supply chain/logistics or MBA Graduate
- 2-4 years of experience in managing supply chain operations ( E-comm / food and grocery will be preferable)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.