Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1663 Applications:570 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Jumbotail - Decision Science Analyst (1-3 yrs)
- Interface with business managers and business analysts across the company for business understanding of data platforms, organization of data, business intelligence dashboards, instrumentation systems, and relations between entities.
- Build and maintain robust data stores, BI layers, and reporting/visualization layers by organizing the - underlying raw data, creating fact tables, building and maintaining crons; ensure the presentation/visualization layer is efficient, accurate, and has low latency.
- Build systems and processes to maintain consistency of data in data stores/tables with source/production databases, and work with engineering teams to resolve issues on consistency, accuracy
- Develop a thorough understanding of product analytics tools and data pipeline, and help the product and tech team with right data instrumentation frameworks, and data platforms.
- Collaborate with Engineers, and Product Managers to building scalable data platform, identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend process/system modifications
- Implement policies for data governance, authorization and access control.
- Create appropriate knowledge base and documentation about data stores, tables, business insights, and publish reports centrally so that all stakeholders can understand the data, and help reduce duplicate work where possible.
- Build and maintain dashboards and data visualization on company and domain key metrics, user funnels, transactions, and other metrics that are required to track the health and performance of the business.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to answer targeted questions
- Perform ad hoc analysis for business teams, and leadership and help them build business cases and models to quantify new opportunities, using data and business judgment.
- Generate deep insights by performing analysis on one or more of the following domains to help the company drive scale, and achieve revenue and customer experience goals
- User Behavioral analysis of multiple streams of product data, and transactional data generated via apps/web portals offers/merch/promotions performance insights
- Pricing insights selection insights demand supply analysis, and inventory guidance logistics/supply chain/transportation efficiency/productivity of operations/ground force trust and safety lending/credit, risk management financial planning/analysis several other related domains
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has:
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative disciplines
- Min 1-3 years experience working with large data sets, with good understanding of data infrastructure - pipelines and platforms, BI interfaces and visualization layers..
- Thorough knowledge of SQL, and top data mining softwares + data viz tools like Tableau software
- Hands on experience of python or R
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions. Willingness to self learn new techniques and achieve results
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth cross functional environment.
- A team player, with great stakeholder management skills, and a passion to collaborate, and deliver results.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment of an early stage startup.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.