Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:3411 Applications:888 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:622
Jumbotail - Cluster Head - Customer Growth (3-9 yrs)
Jumbotail is India's leading online B2B marketplace and New Retail platform, serving 150,000+ kirana stores via its full stack B2B marketplace platform, an inhouse tech driven warehousing and last-mile delivery supply chain network that provides storefront deliveries to kriana stores in 24h to 48hs, and a fintech platform for payment, credit solutions and financial services to kirana store owners.
Jumbotail's New Retail platform transforms kirana stores into modern omni-channel convenience grocery stores under the J24 brand within 24-48 hours - offering kirana retailers the J24 brand, a full suite of in-store POS technology and insights, aggregated merchandising power of the J24 network, daily fulfillment of thousands of products using Jumbotail Logistics, a B2C online store offering superfast delivery from local stores in addition to omnichannel integrations with hyperlocal platforms, and J24 Greencard loyalty platform to digitally connect retailers to their consumers across both in-store and online channels.
Jumbotail has a national footprint operating in over 38 major cities and 100+ Tier III/IV towns across Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Chandigarh, Punjab, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Rajasthan, Bihar, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, and Ladakh.
Jumbotail has raised a total of $125mn in equity from prominent investors including Invus, Heron Rock, VII Ventures, Nutresa, Veronorte, Nexus Venture Partners, Kalaari Capital, Jumbo Fund, Arkam Ventures, Reaction Fund, and $4.8M in Venture Debt from Alteria Capital.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Manage the P&L of the given cluster
- Recommend programs and services by studying the changing needs of the city
- Identifying and anticipating community service trends
- Evaluating and offering options to the regional head, business head, supply chain head.
- Measures and tracks the metrics on a city level and takes measures in achieving city level targets
- Provides city services by establishing and improving a functional structure; delegating authority.
- Maintains city staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by developing and recommending an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; anticipating long-term issues.
- Enforces board's decisions by developing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Complies with Central, state, and local laws and regulations by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains rapport with the customers, vendors and brands by meeting with them; reaching out to resolve concerns; settling disputes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to have complete P&L ownership for business owned
- Stakeholder management
- Highly analytical with ability to get insights
- Ability to understand customer and category both
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.