Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1103 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
Jumbotail - Category Manager - Staples - Buying (2-8 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
We're looking for a Category Manager, who can :
- Make Jumbotail the preferred Staples buying destination (online and offline) for Kirana retailers all across India. Driving aggressive ,sustainable and profitable growth in customer (Kirana retailer) base, topline and bottom line with the goal of giving best in class customer service.
- Work closely with category lead and own execution of annual and monthly category plans to drive topline and bottom line goals.
- Regularly coordinate with vendors/brands to ensure updated masters, right pricing and availability are maintained for all category JPINs.
- Perform daily tasks of checking negative margins, monitoring OOS, Sales growth in terms of nos and demand generation.
- Execute monthly promotions negotiated with brands in line with the category growth plan to drive sales and growth.
- Review of assortment and constantly improve the offerings to end consumers
- Work closely with cross functional teams replenishment ,ops and marketing to drive category growth through in time execution and availability.
- Drive on-going improvements in customer experience pertaining to the category by clearly translating customer requirements for product, supply chain and buying teams.
- Work with city and regional level Customer Growth teams to drive city/ regional level goals on overall growth and profitability.
- Be in line to take an independent role and drive the category independently to take over the P & L role.
- We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity.
- We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has :
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree in any stream. (Tier 1 Preferred) .
- 3+ years of experience.
- Passionate to work in retail with experience in B2C, B2B FMCG, Retail companies.
- Excited to work in the fast growing ecommerce industry.
- Loves interacting with people across all levels of the organization.
- Has zeal to grow and build organizations from scratch.
- Strong analytical skills with advanced proficiency in Excel and exposure to large datasets.
- High attention to detail and willingness to dive deep into data.
- Has some industry experience in buying and has a basic understanding of category management.
- We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
If you :
- Can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- Can envision a great future that you want create
- Have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- Want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- Can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.