Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:921 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Jumbotail - Business Finance Partner - CA (1-5 yrs)
- We're looking for a Business Finance Partner - who will be a critical business partner and will own the P&L for one of our product categories.
- This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics analysis and forecasting.
- The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage finances of a high-growth business including
- Performing ad-hoc business analysis and financial modeling. Presenting recommendations to category leadership on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives
- Work closely with the business team to drive critical business goals like vendor terms improvement (margin/credit), operational costs and contribute to Free cash flows
- Provide controllership to the business and build scalable processes that augments transparency and improves control.
- Manage financial planning and analysis, forecasting using the key input levers to the business.
- Facilitate reviews with data analysis and follow through with business team on actionable items for improving business metrics
- Work with the accounting team to drive monthly, quarterly, and annual financial-book close processes for the category.
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity.
We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has:
- CA with 1 to 4 years of experience in Accounts and Finance preferably from FMCG / Manufacturing / Retail major.
- Candidate should possess strong ownership, passion for achieving results, diving deep and gathering insights.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with limited resource and tight timelines
- Candidate should be a self-starter, have good advanced excel skills.
- Work exposure, good understanding of Retail/eCommerce/FMCG business would be a plus!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.