Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1249 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Jumbotail - Brand Manager (2-5 yrs)
Jumbotail - Brand Manager - Own Brands
- Building own brands at Jumbotail for the Indian consumer. Creating customer centric brands with high quality products and generating demand for them.
In order to do this, you will need to :
- Understand the needs of the customer based on.
- Visits to customers, interactions with customer facing teams, focus groups, customer delight tickets etc.
- Analysis of competing offerings available to the customers (across multiple offline and online channels)
- Analysis of on-app behavior of customers (search, traffic, conversion funnel etc.)
- Understanding of market trends and factors shaping customer demand and industry dynamics
- Use this understanding to define the customer value proposition and the entire experience for the customer w.r.t. to the brand and products
- Create a brand strategy, positioning and go to market plan and execute them
- Define products required to serve the needs of the target customer and work with multiple teams across Category, Retail and Research to develop and launch these products and drive their consistent availability on the platform
- Create marketing plans for the brand to generate demand and create product pull
- Understand and leverage app with the help of category marketing and sell teams to drive the right traffic to the brands and grow retailer base
- Improve discovery of the products and drive higher conversion rates
- Work with Business Operations, Price Benchmarking and Category teams to build a pricing strategy
- Own the brands P&L and customer experience
- Drive on-going improvements in customer experience pertaining to the brands by clearly translating customer requirements for product, supply chain and buying teams
- Create a robust process for quickly identifying and highlighting any quality issues relating to product quality or customer experience
- Work with city and regional level Customer Growth teams to drive city/ regional level goals on overall growth and profitability
- We are looking for people at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity.
- We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
Required skills and Experience :
Must have :
- 3-5 years of overall experience with at least 1 year of product go to market planning & execution in FMCG/D2C brands
- 1 year experience in brand marketing, with a basic understanding of marketing channels and campaign planning
- Sound understanding of business operations and the process of product development
- Robust consumer understanding with an ability to deduce actionable insights from market and consumer research
- Strong planning and analytical skills with advanced proficiency in Excel and exposure to large datasets
- High attention to detail and willingness to dive deep into data
- Willingness to go into the field to visit kirana retailers and consumers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - Ability to influence a variety stakeholders without relying on positional authority
- Ability to work independently with limited support in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- FMCG/ brand marketing/ entrepreneurial experience
- Excel proficiency
- Passionate about food and grocery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.