Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1862 Applications:504 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:214
Jumbotail - Associate Director/Director - Supply Chain Operations - North (6-10 yrs)
Associate Director/Director - Supply Chain Operations(North)
We're looking for a Director - Supply Chain North who can :
- Expand Jumbotail's food and grocery supply chain footprint across the northern states.
- Hire, train and manage a team of warehouse and delivery managers and ensure smooth operations on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage different functions across supply chain - operations (last-mile/ first-mile / fulfillment center/reverse logistics) to delivery an unparalleled customer experience
- Liaison with the regional demand and sourcing team to understand the business needs and ensure their requirements are consistently met.
- Set the best processes for stock management and ensure 100% stock accuracy across locations.
- Manage the P&L for the zone, ensure continuous service-levels, efficiency and productivity improvements across different legs of the supply chain.
- We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity.
- We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has :
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to hustle; fire in the belly to create a differentiating supply chain in the country.
- Strong desire to succeed and make a different to Indian retail ecosystem
- Experience in leading large, diverse and multi-geographical teams in North India
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of management
- Ability and willingness to thrive in an ever-changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Graduate/Postgraduate from a recognized institution in engineering or supply chain/logistics or MBA Graduate
- 6-10 years of experience in managing supply chain operations ( E-comm / food and grocery will be preferable)
- We would like to hear from candidates who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
If you :
- Can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- Can envision a great future that you want create
- Have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- Want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- Can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.