Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1449 Applications:402 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Jumbotail - Associate Director/Director - People Experience/HR Business Partner (8-12 yrs)
We're looking for a AD/Director - People Experience who can :
- Drive the People Experience function for B2B E-commerce supply chain across all locations ( current locations 30 cities and 3000 people across the country)
- Build the strategy for the function, define success metrics for the function and align orgs and stakeholders to achieve the business objectives
- Build and lead talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the Supply chain department
- Ensure best in the class highly motivated and respected work force across first mile, last mile, fulfillment center, reverse logistics etc functions.
- Collaborate with operational heads to drive productivity improvement charter across different legs.
- Drive strategic initiatives required from time to time
- Drive long term initiatives like culture institutionalization, rewards and recognition
- Ensure compliance and legal aspect of people experience
- Track employee escalations and take proactive steps to control escalations
- Drive skill enhancement for blue collar workforce
- Develop the learning and development space including content creation
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Utilize technology to enhance and measure the results of human resources initiatives
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has :
- 8-12 years of experience handling the blue collared work force in e-commerce organization
- Experience in leading large, diverse teams
- Graduate/Postgraduate from a recognized institution in engineering or supply chain/logistics with an MBA degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when required
- Ability to think big picture, but also dive deep and understand the details
- Ability and willingness to thrive in an ever-changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.