Senior Manager at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1636 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Jumbotail - Assistant Category Manager (2-4 yrs)
We're looking for a Assistant Category Manager J24 who can
- Help build next door neighborhood store with understanding and passion to build the biggest network of convenience stores in the country
- Work closely with category lead to drive the strategy and execution on ground
- Help achieve both top line and bottom line for the categories assigned
- Identify product gaps to build tech which helps improve billing time and increase efficiency.
- Drive monthly promotions through category growth plan to drive sales
- Review of assortment and constantly improve the offerings to our end consumers
- Perform daily task of checking negative margins, monitoring OOS, sales growth in terms of GMV, customer penetration and demand generation
- Maintain good relationship with vendors; negotiate better commercials & offers along with timely off-invoice claim settlements (if any)
- Work closely with cross functional teams - replenishment, operations and marketing to drive category growth through timely execution and ensuring in-store availability
- Be in line to take independent role and drive the category independently to take over P&L role.
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has
- Passionate to work in retail with experience in B2C, B2B FMCG, Retail companies
- Excited to work fast growing ecommerce industry
- Loves interacting with people across all levels of the organization
- Has zeal to grow and build organization from scratch
- Minimum experience of 2 years in any retail environment in buying or SCM and has basic understanding of category management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.