Manager - HR at ClickLabs
Views:323 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Jugnoo - Presales Consultant (4-8 yrs)
- Pre-sales consultant in our company is responsible for actively driving and managing the pre sales process with direct and channel customers.
- He/she must be able to articulate the company's technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Primarily engaged in a pre sales technical consultancy role, the consultant will provide technical assistance and guidance during the pre sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
Role & responsibilities:
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- To proactively participate in sales cycles by locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- To build productive relationships by responding to all the queries and requirements posted by clients
- To gather information about the client's requirements by calling or emails and be able to develop templates to assist in sales efforts. Possess an understanding of managing leads, take regular follow-ups and set up meetings.
- Should be able to create proposals in respect of technical aspect, time frame, costing and other details as per the requirement of clients.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPIs. Possess an understanding of sales methodologies and should be able to apply them in a sales situation.