HR at Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd
Views:6404 Applications:768 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Jubilant Life Sciences - Investment Analyst/Investment Manager (3-8 yrs)
Jubilant Bhartia Group, valued at around US $ 5 Billion and 39,000 employees globally, has leadership position in diverse sectors like Pharmaceuticals, Life Science Ingredients, Drug Discovery Services, Performance Polymers, Food Service (QSR- Domino\'s, Dunkin\' Donuts), Automobile, Retail and Consulting in Aerospace and Oilfield Services. The Group has three companies listed on Indian Stock Exchanges, namely Jubilant Life Sciences Limited, Jubilant FoodWorks Limited and Jubilant Industries Limited.
As part of our expansion plans, we are currently looking for candidates to join our Investment team at Noida Corporate office at the earliest.
Investment Analyst/ Investment Associate/ Senior Associate/ Investment Manager : 2- 8 years of experience.
Qualification : B Tech and MBA or CA and MBA with excellent academic credentials.
Prior experience : Candidates with prior VC/ Angel/PE, Investment Banking or management Consulting experience would be preferred
Job description :
- Independently Source, Screen and Evaluate business plans
- Independently Conduct business diligence, Preparation of teasers and Investment memos
- Independently Lead Financial and Legal diligence
- Independently Lead deal documentation leading to a successful closure
- Closely monitor and guide portfolio companies tracking their progress
- Strengthen the Group and lsquo;s brand by actively engaging with the early stage ecosystem including companies and other investors
- Contribute to media/press releases and articles
- Contribute to and share knowledge both internally and externally
Required experience and skills :
- Multi sector exposure and knowledge, financial statement analysis and financial modeling, preparation of investment memo, team player and ability to network with early stage/start-up ecosystem
- Should have proven investment track record and handed end to end of the investment process
- Please mention in the following format: a) Investments made and b) your contribution/role and in what capacity
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead teams as well as work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong execution focus, demonstrate exceptional dedication, focus and quality of work/timely deliverables;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.