Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Generics Ltd
Views:2616 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Jubilant Generics - Out Licensing Manager - Europe Region - Pharma Dosage Sales (8-15 yrs)
Job Purpose :
Responsible for Out Licensing Sales of Oral Dosage Forms in Europe Region
- Managing clients & developing Market and BD activities. Sound knowledge of European countries (Finished dosage business), with special focus on European countries
Adopting the correct market entry strategies and aligning Organizational resources accordingly.
Key Accountabilities :
1) Developing business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Promote Jubilant products to existing as well as new customers
- Achievement of Annual Revenue Target
- Commercial Negotiations & Business Agreements
- Identification & development of Distributors, building and strengthening distributor relationships to ensure an active customer base to meet business needs
- Tracking of market intelligence with respect to new product opportunities to offer to business
- Adopting the correct market entry strategies and aligning Organizational resources accordingly.
- Implement pricing and market strategy
2) Execution of sales contract & focusing on out-licensing activities
- Conduct research to identify new avenues and customer needs
- Effective Execution of the individual country plan
- Strategic licensing of finished formulation, Business alliance
- Preferably Direct contact with major Generic companies, Distributors, Dossier developers & Agents
- Coordination & successful execution of Business agreements
3) Coordinating with SCM team for effective distribution management
- Follow-up internally for timely dispatch of material to client location.
- Align with cross functional team to address customer queries on time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Pharma / Science with MBA in Marketing / Intl. Business.
Functional Skills : ( Should be expert )
- Understanding of Regulatory & Compliance requirements.
Behavioral Skills : ( Working Knowledge )
- Excellent communication skills & negotiation skills