Head Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Ltd.
Views:1246 Applications:373 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Jubilant Foodworks - Senior Manager - Procurement (8-9 yrs)
The position has overall responsibility for sourcing of Raw Materials/Packaging materials across assigned categories related to Domino's business with an utmost focus on cost and ensuring that long term supplier relationships are met.
The person proactively develops and integrates short term/long-term sourcing strategies providing commodity and technological expertise. Collaborating with other cross functional teams focused on cost control, process improvements or other specific supply chain initiatives to achieve competitive advantage and improve responsiveness to customer demand. Develops and owns the relationship with commodity suppliers including development and execution of business plans to meet corporate objectives.
- Understand business, demand and food safety requirements and its implications on sourcing and supplier base
- Implement procurement strategy and policies
- Annual Budgeting and Planning
- Manage inflation as per budgeted / targeted levels
- Identification and development of new suppliers to support business requirements
- Understand and build category cost models
- Researches and analyses market intelligence data for trends in commodity prices which could directly impact category spend
- Commercial negotiations and contracting
- Closely work with planning and logistics team to ensure on time in full availability of material
- Coordinate with NPD / Marketing to ensure new product launches as per timelines at targeted costs
- Build strong relationship with suppliers for long term competitive advantage
- Identify value engineering initiatives for cost optimization
- Share of business planning and monitoring
- Conduct RFI- s/RFP's with suppliers
- Generate MIS on sourcing performance against budget on monthly basis
- Stakeholder management
- B.E. and MBA. Experience in food technology desirable
- 8-9 years of experience in sourcing, category management, supplier development, contracting & negotiations in food service / FMCG industry (food and packaging categories
- Detailed understanding of key categories - cost structure, capacities, supply challenges, supplier capability etc.
- Experience of building, strengthening and sustaining strong supplier relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Team player, self-driven, Analytical and problem solving
- Flexible, ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exposure on ARIBA platform will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.