HR Consultant at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:1342 Applications:450 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Jubilant Foodworks - Manager - Corporate Logistics (4-10 yrs)
Manager - Corporate Logistics
- Prepare, finalize and manage the logistics budget - primary and secondary freight.
- Monitor and analyze to maintain cost within budget.
- Analyze key KPIs like temperature compliance, OTD, volume utilization, asset utilization etc. and ensure that all KPIs are within targets. ensure that all KPIs are within targets.
- Rate negotiations with transporters and finalize the rate contracts. Calculations of freight rate increment based on diesel rate every month.
- Calculations of freight rate increment based on diesel rate every month.
- Monitor the outbound supply process compliance for all supply chain centres.
- Cost benefit analysis for opening new DCs.
- Transporter management - billing, grievance redressal, new business options etc.
- New transporter identification and onboarding.
- Monitor and suggest improvement to TMS system and processes.
- Co-ordination with supply chain centers to maintain and efficient and safe transportation network.
- Cross-functional co-ordination with Finance, marketing and sales teams.
- Identifying and implementing new projects for increasing efficiency and optimizing cost.