HR at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:1556 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:336
Jubilant FoodWorks - Head/Deputy General Manager - Supply Chain Operations (10-15 yrs)
- To lead and supervise Supply Chain Centre in the areas of Production, Maintenance, Inbound Material Logistics, Warehousing, Despatch, Transportation and Customer Service.
- To strategize and plan operation looking at future volumes and ensuring implementation of the same.
- Change Agent-Culture and organizational development with systematic planning and strategic decision making.
- Drive excellence in all Supply chain operation and to support business requirement
- Deliver all ingredients/packaging/ operating items as per indents, in good condition to all restaurants of Domino's Pizza and Dunkin Donuts across South
- Ensure the G&A costs, as well as the usage variance at the factory, are well within the budgets including personnel costs, power & fuel, repair & maintenance, and labor/consumables.
- Ensure that Food Safety, Quality and temperature compliances are maintained at all stages of the Supply Chain from the factory to the stores
- Build and maintain a high quality and motivated team
- Successful running of SAP and other ERP linked platforms
- Statutory Compliances and risk management
- Development of Training material
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Qualification - B.E/ B.Tech from a Reputed Institute. Additional MBA qualification is optional.
- Experience - 10-15 years of experience in a reputed company, preferably an MNC, out of which at least 3 years have been spent in a factory manager role. Should have experience of leading a factory with 100+ people
- Having worked in the SAP environment will be an added advantage.
- Having IR management experience will be an added advantage