Head Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Ltd.
Views:2101 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
Jubilant Foodworks - General Manager - Planning/Logistics Infrastructure & Capability Development (10-12 yrs)
1. Work on automation of the warehousing processes using the latest technology viz. put-to-light, crate system, streamlining of picking and staging processes.
2. Automate the truck loading system using roller cages, dock management solutions using RFID
3. Streamline the truck unloading processes at the restaurants
4. Successful implementation of Fleet Management System
5. Auto-replenishment of restaurants from Supply Centers without any indents raised by the restaurants
6. Ongoing network optimization
7. Ongoing Route optimization
8. Evaluating, and implementing the latest technologies in the areas of inbound replenishment from suppliers, vendor managed inventory, warehousing, transportation, replenishment etc. - technologies such as gps, beacon, blockchain.
9. Building the organization capability
10. Lead the SAP maintenance, SAP continuous improvement, SAP BI, and OTM (Oracle Transport Management) implementations
11. Lead the S&OP process design and implementation
12. End-to-end Supply Chain dashboard development and maintenance
13. Warehouse space calculations and space design
14. Selection of warehouse equipment
15. Build capability to serve external customers in addition to Domino's and Dunkin
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.