Manager - Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:540 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Jubilant Foodworks - Brand Manager - Dunkin (4-5 yrs)
We are looking for people who are curious, use data to find insights have love food and consumer interaction and are passionate about growing digital / retail brands. It's a role which will stretch across Innovation, Business case development, Mark comm and instore and online deployment
The brand currently has a network of 25 stores with ambition to be 300 stores in next 4 years.
Dunkin is on a transformative journey to be a beverage brand, which inspires people to be young at heart and enjoy there beverage and bakery in a fun, youthful settings becoming a enabler for positive emotion which they always cherish.
The incumbent will be responsible for innovation in Dunkin F&B portfolio. The role spans out across, 6 key P's ( product / pack design, proposition, price , promotion aided digitally & place- new city opening strategy)
The incumbent will be also responsible for operationalising the strategy in store, by owning the P&L/ GM / Innovation and visual identity. The person, will work closely with NPD/ store training team for developing brand and category brand plans ( food & beverage strategy, menu & pricing engineering and planning innovation, media and digital activation calendar).
- Drive growth for Dunkin. Through new user acquisition for Dunkin by crafting right product strategy, menu / promo and combo design
- Work on consumer acquisition, retention and frequency strategy, make DUNKIN' a preffered 3rd space for consumers
- Work with cross functional team members for the short term and mid term marketing calender , centred around product innovation, deployment and key occasion building
- Brand P&L ownership, growth , GM and road to profit
- Work like a entrepreneur -own GM / Price and promotion plan for respective category . Brand manager will be responsible for category topline / GM / Food cost target
- Drive new user recruitment Increasing frequency of purchase of existing category buyers & also grow penetration. Drive partnership (withChefs/external consultants) to bring scalable solutions.
- Build Excitement : Develop an innovation calendar, which caters to different consumer occasions, big event days , develop a rolling innovation plan for 3-12 months, depending on key consumer needs and brand category strategy (for the relevant portfolio) by working closely with, cross functional partners and external partners This will include
- Responsible for Brand Audit : Weekly and monthly need of the brand, using data to finding gaps in portfolio and importantly adjusting right portfolio and pricing strategy for growth.
- Span out the detailed understanding of business strategy (barriers, frequency, repeats and new customer acquisition) and how innovations can plug these white spaces to drive penetration and acquisitions
- Lead business case planning, ( volume calculation, estimation and financials) pricing/ instore promotion planning
- Comprehensive benchmarking ( across 4P's) in direct and indirect competitive categories o Curiosity to learn and have a good communication both written and oral
- Proficiency in MS office - specially excel & PPT is a must
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS :
- 4-5 years experience from FMCG / Telecom / Consumer Insight . Atleast last 3years in marketing is a must.
- Enjoys data handling skills & has higher bias for action
- Consumer obsession, observant and thrives to solve underlying business needs using data & curious to learn
- Ability to work with large teams and can collaborate with multiple stake holder
- The job needs mavericks, who are passionate marketers who curious to learn and enjoy food
Non Negotiable required in candidate (i) Attitude to learn every day (ii) Growth Mindset - If it has to be it has to be me. (iii) Ownership - Ability to finish things (iv) Obsession about consumer understanding (V) Ability to work in cross functional teams . JFL as a company values enterprise thinking and self starter attitude. DUNKIN is a strong brand, which has the mandate to pivot into a Coffee first brand, for the discerning indian consumers.
What this role will add to your experience: (i) Brand Management - How does positioning and brand transformation happens (ii) Brand building in digital media landscape (iii) Learn the fast ( Scrum !) paced Innovation cycle (iv) Learn how to work with NPD for the localising the global Menu (v) High Growth Industry - Branded QSR will grow 2x rate of GDP (vi) Leadership - Influencing / collaboration and resilience to operate and win in multistake holder environment