Senior Technical Recruiter at Jubilant Food works
Views:387 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Jubilant Food Works - Senior Manager - IT Governance/Risk & Compliance (8-16 yrs)
Sr. Manager - Governance, Risk and Compliance - IT
The Information Security Manager's (ISM's) job is composed of a variety of activities, including very tactical, operational and strategic activities in support of the ISM's program initiatives, such as:
- Strategic support
- Security liaison with business and support functions
- Architecture/engineering support
- Operational support
- Certification & Audits
Strategic Support and Management
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information is owned, controlled or processed by the organization.
- Facilitate information security governance through the implementation of a hierarchical governance program, including the support of an information security steering committee.
- Develop, maintain and publish up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Oversee the approval, training, and dissemination of security policies and practices.
- Create, communicate and implement a risk-based process for vendor risk management, including the assessment and treatment for risks that may result from partners, consultants and other service providers.
- Create and manage information security and risk management awareness training programs for all employees, contractors and approved system users.
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate IT risk assessment and risk management processes, and work with stakeholders throughout the enterprise on identifying acceptable levels of residual risk.
- Provide regular reporting on the current status of the information security program to enterprise risk teams, senior business leaders as part of a strategic enterprise risk management program.
- Create a framework for roles and responsibilities with regard to information ownership, classification, accountability and protection.
- Ensure that security programs comply with relevant laws, regulations and policies to minimize or eliminate risk and audit findings. Ensure Compliance of the information security management framework to IT Act, CERT-In and other Acts that come into force.
- Coordinate information security and risk management projects with resources from the IT organization and business unit teams.
- Define and facilitate the information security risk assessment process, including the reporting and oversight of treatment efforts to address negative findings.
- Facilitate a metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the program, facilitate appropriate resource allocation, and increase the maturity of the security.
- Liaise among the information security team and corporate compliance, audit, legal and HR management teams as required.
- Assist resource owners and IT staff in understanding and responding to security audit failures reported by auditors.
- Work as a liaison with vendors and the legal and purchasing departments to establish mutually acceptable contracts and service-level agreements.
- Work with various stakeholders to identify information asset owners to classify data and systems as part of a control framework implementation.
- Work with the IT and business stakeholders to define metrics and reporting strategies that effectively communicate successes and progress of the security program.
- Recommend and coordinate the implementation of technical controls to support and enforce defined security policies.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the security engineering team to develop and implement controls and configurations aligned with security policies and legal, regulatory and audit requirements.
- Coordinate measure and report on the technical aspects of security management.
- Manage outsourced vendors that provide information security functions for compliance with contracted service-level agreements.
- Maintain a knowledgebase comprising a technical reference library, security advisories and alerts, information on security trends and practices, and laws and regulations.
- Ensure audit trails, system logs and other monitoring data sources are reviewed periodically and comply with policies and audit requirements.
- Security gating process in alignment with IT Operations and Processes
Certification & Audits
- ISO 27001:2013 - ISMS Maintenance as per Scope
- PCI-DSS Certification - Quarterly assessments and annual certification
- IT General Control (ITGC), Internal Audits and Statutory Audits
Qualifications and Certifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology with certifications in ISO 27001 Lead Auditors Course, ISO 22301, CISA, CISM, CISSP or CRISC.
- Experience in leading PCI-DSS v4 Audits and/or ISO 27001 Certifications will be considered of added advantage.
- 10 plus years' experience in performing Information Security Audits, Risk Assessments, Dashboarding, Reporting.