JSW One - Talent Acquisition Manager (7-10 yrs)
About JSW ONE:
- JSW One Platforms is a B2B e-commerce platform designed to build transparency, trust, and ease-of-business for MSMEs in India. The JSW One Platforms are home to JSW One MSME and JSW One Homes.
- JSW One MSME, is a one-stop, multi-product digital marketplace, for MSMEs planning on taking their business to the next level. We are an integrated platform that seeks to provide end-to-end services for the construction and manufacturing needs of a varied clientele by leveraging JSW One's catalogue, logistics, financing expertise.
- JSW One Homes is an end to end home construction service for individual home builders offering a hassle free construction experience to its customers.
- It is a technology led B2C e-commerce service which provides a platform for home builders to meet vetted turnkey contractors for home construction. The platform provides tech-enabled tool for its customers to track the progress of their home construction and manage the cost, quality and timeline of their home construction project.
- With the growth of JSW One, our team is expanding and we're always looking for fresh, dedicated individuals to join our team. At JSW One, we believe in creating an atmosphere of camaraderie and candor that facilitates efficient collaboration and a friendly, yet growth-oriented work-environment. Join us, and let's transform India, together!
Purpose of the job :
Responsible for managing talent acquisition for Non- IT businesses. A seasoned professional with in-depth knowledge of talent acquisition, processes, team management, stakeholder management.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Manage stakeholders and understand their requirements and provide value based solutions
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
Who can apply :
- 7-10 years of proven experience as talent acquisition Lead with Start-ups/ progressive organizations
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Efficient stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
- Any Graduate + MBA from Tier -I/ Tier - II institutes preferred