Recruiter at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Views:1302 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
JP Morgan - VP - FIG Sales - Wholesale Payments (8-20 yrs)
The incumbent will be accountable for driving the Wholesale Payments sales agenda (Cash, liquidity and Trade finance) for existing and prospective FIG clients focusing specifically on the new economy clients - Financial Fintechs/ E-Com/ TP3s) working closely with Corporate Bankers as well as local product and solutioning personnel. The position is based in Mumbai and reports into Head for India WP FIG Sales locally.
Department Summary :
- The Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) is global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Wholesale Payments (WP) provides a wide range of Transaction banking services, trade finance support and information services that support the needs of small businesses, middle market companies, large corporations, governments, municipalities, financial institutions and institutional investors. Trillions of dollars in cash and securities flow around the world daily as these clients conduct business.
- JP Morgan is the world's largest cash management provider. WP products includes payments remittances & collections, Balance management (Liquidity) & trade finance that help companies/ Institutions manage working capital, liquidity and Funding requirements. The business which operates in 100+ countries is the world's largest U.S. dollar clearer processing an average of $3.2 trillion in fund transfers each day.
- The Wholesale Payments Financial Institution Group (FIG) Sales Team for India is responsible for maintaining and growing the India Wholesale Payments portfolio in line with the business plan through providing Cash, Liquidity and Trade solutions to our FIG clients (Banks, Broker Dealers, NBFI and Financial Fintechs including e-commerce/ Third Party Payment Providers - TP3s) to meet their transactional, liquidity and Financing requirements.
- The incumbent will be accountable for driving the Wholesale Payments sales agenda (Cash, liquidity and Trade finance) for existing and prospective FIG clients focusing specifically on the new economy clients - Financial Fintechs/ E-Com/ TP3s) working closely with Corporate Bankers as well as local product and solutioning personnel.
- The position is based in Mumbai and reports into Head for India WP FIG Sales locally.
Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
- Achieve new business goals including the annual sales plan at target margins by identifying prospects/opportunities developing the approach/calling plans and engaging partners/ senior managers to influence decision makers at prospective clients
- In partnership with Product, Client Services and Implementation Executives to drive the execution of the sales strategy to achieve new business sales objectives, expand market share and increase the share of wallet with target client segment (FIG focusing on New Economy clients)
- Provide compelling financial and market analysis to support proposals for new business
- Managing entire sales process and supervising the end to end onboarding and implementation process for new clients from the targeted segment
- Management of extensive regulatory requirements associated with the client portfolio including Know Your Client Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing etc.
- Responsible for addressing business issues such as risk, legal & compliance and managing resolution.
- Partner with internal product stakeholders when representing the client perspective in the development/evolution of complex products and solutions
- Representing WP at appropriate external market/industry forums General
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Detailed knowledge of cash management services and products including collections, payments, account structures and liquidity management for the targeting client segment - New Economy - Financial Fintechs/ E-Com/TP3s (Critical)
- Deep knowledge of Financial Fintech/ E-Com/TP3 space, their needs/ requirements, Local regulatory landscape and cross border payments product/ functioning/ process knowledge
- Exposure to various functions including sales client service operations preferred
- Minimum 8 years experience in Product solutioning, business development and/or relationship management. Sales/ Relationship management experience of at least 5 years would be preferable.
- Strong client contacts especially within the Fintech/ E-Com/TP3 space (Preferable)
Qualifications/ Skills Required:
- Graduate/ Postgraduate from a reputed Institute (MBA/ PGP preferred)
- Client advocacy and relationship building experience
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Strategic decisive and can execute
- Team player
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Deep MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word skills