Recruiter at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Views:1032 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
JP Morgan - Vice President - Front Office - Wholesale Payments Solutions (12-20 yrs)
Wholesale payments Solution team supports our global clients- cash management, trade and liquidity management needs. The team works with our clients Treasury and Shared Service Center (SSC) organization to improve their cash and working capital management related Processes, KPI and technology.
As part of the APAC Wholesale Payment Solutions team, the candidate will act as a SME in the Treasury and Shared Service Center (SSC) domain and work with corporate bank clients. The candidate will have deep understanding and working experience with Treasury and financial Shared Services Centers (SSC). The candidate will possess prior experience in Treasury and SSC Consulting / Process management.
The candidate will be sharing best practices with Clients, conduct Treasury and Finance process deep dives utilizing white boarding sessions and consulting frameworks. The Candidate will also be creating thought leadership content for pitching cash management solutions and work in partnership with internal teams to increase client engagement. The candidate will work closely with the Sales team and help meet new sales, pipeline and portfolio growth targets.
- Conduct process deep dives through consulting and white boarding sessions for key Treasury and SSC clients. Provide insights to clients to help improve Treasury metrics, working capital and improve controls.
- Maintain and update collaterals related to Treasury and SSC processes and industry best practices. Leverage content to position and present JPM value proposition to clients
- Participate and present in Treasury Leadership Series (TLS) and SSC marketing events organized by JPM across Asia
- Work with broader organization - bankers, product, sales and any other teams to analyze and identify client pipeline
- Present key updates in management meetings across groups / countries
- Understand JPM offerings in the region and leverage them to meet Treasury and SSCs objectives.
- Provide coaching to internal staff (Bankers, Sales, CS and implementation) on SSC best practices and JPM Value preposition in addressing their cash management needs.
- Ensure strong risk management, compliance and adherence to Audit, Credit, Tax, cross border policies.
Experience & Skills:
- Prior Treasury and/or SSC Consulting, Process knowledge covering key Finance and Treasury functions
- Good understanding of TMS and/or ERP systems (eg. KYRIBA, SAP, ORACLE etc), payment workflows and integration points with Banking Infrastructure
- Technically astute with experience in operations automation and data driven decision making projects (Big data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning etc.)
- Knowledge of key cash management offerings by Banks and their relevance to SSCs
- Strong understanding of Treasury and working capital management along with its key drivers
- Hands on experience in setting up a Finance Shared Service organization is a plus
- Extremely strong Program management and organization skills
- Design thinking, process re-engineering and problem solving skills
- Client centric approach
- Ability to build a network and develop strong working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to work across teams and geographies
- Influencing and collaborative abilities
- Strong inter-personal skills so that he/she inspires/motivates the project team, instilling confidence and trust