Recruiter at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Views:5080 Applications:619 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
JP Morgan - Global Markets Cross Asset Structuring Analyst - IIT/BITS (0-2 yrs)
Global Markets Cross Asset Structuring Analyst
J.P. Morgan's Global Markets Group (GMG) in Mumbai was set up in 2013 as an extension of the Firm's global markets teams around the world. GMG is a fast growing team covering multiple asset classes across geographies. GMG provides in-depth knowledge that is behind our Investment Banking, Structuring, Sales & Trading and Research businesses around the globe. Deeply integrated with our Investment Banking business, the team facilitates deals and transactions by providing vital research and insight.
The Analysts- main responsibilities will include -
1. Product Pricing: Devise and provide pricing on derivative structures using internal pricing models as per the client requirements.
2. Product Structuring: Providing solution and trade ideas depending on client requirement based on feedback from sales
3. New product development: Implementing new ideas that team generates, devising / improvising on new product strategies, building models in excel, back-testing of strategies, reconciling back-tests prepared in parallel.
4. Term Sheet: Prepare Termsheets and Scenario Analysis for new trades
5. Structure Analysis: Working with the Structuring desk on various flow and tailor made structuring requests, MTM analysis, and scenario analysis for various derivative ideas
6. Pitching Support: Preparing marketing pitches for sales team and explanatory notes on derivative products.
7. Market Monitoring: Compile periodic reports on key developments in the economy, interest rate and currency markets and providing customized market outlook based on internal market research reports
Overall, the candidate will need to work closely with Structuring, Sales and Trading desks across the globe and will need to be proactive to come up with ideas for identifying and using latent market opportunities to cater to needs of clients and customize the risk return profile as per their needs.
Essential Skills -
Basic knowledge of Equity derivative products
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Strong quantitative skills
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards
- Analytical aptitude and ability to learn financial concepts
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and standard Office suite
- Good communication and team skills in a multi-location set up
Ideal candidates for these positions would be a graduate/post-graduate from a premier college or institute. An engineering or mathematics background will be most suitable. Relevant experience in the field of derivative structuring/marketing will be given preference.
J.P. Morgan's Global Markets Group (GMG) provides a challenging work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow both at the GMG and in the Firm's global network