Recruiter at JP Morgan Chase & Company
Views:2094 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
JP Morgan - Fixed Income Analyst - Derivatives - Sales & Structuring Team - IIT/BITS (0-2 yrs)
Fixed income, Sales & Structuring Team
J.P. Morgan's Markets Group (part of CIB Research & Analytics) in Mumbai was set up in 2013 as an extension of the Firms global markets teams around the world. The groups under CIB R&A provide in-depth knowledge that is behind our Investment Banking, Structuring, Sales & Trading and Research businesses around the globe. Markets Group is a fast growing team covering multiple asset classes across geographies. The teams under this umbrella work closely with the trading, sales and structuring teams spread across various regions across the globe. The key responsibilities of the team include back testing and analysis of new proprietary strategies, market research, pricing ,generating product rationale, making marketing material and legal documents etc. The class of products includes Rates/FX/Alternatives/Commodities.
Key Responsibilities -
- Devise and provide pricing on derivative product structures using internal pricing models and help with post trade process like instrument creations, assist with booking, term sheet preparation.
- Analyzing the research reports from various sources and generating trade ideas around those outlooks.
- Combining the product knowledge with the market research and generating pitch books / factsheets which highlight why a particular product is suited for the current environment.
- Compile periodic reports on key developments in the economy, interest rate and currency markets and providing customized market outlook based on internal market research reports.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and any object oriented programming language (specifically Python)
- Basic knowledge of derivatives indices, futures and options
- Basic knowledge of FX, Rates and Commodities
- Advanced user of MS Office suite, including Word and PowerPoint
- Close attention to detail and ability to work at very high standards of precision
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- VBA and any programming language knowledge can be an advantage
- Good communication and team skills in a multi-location set up
- Preferred candidates from institute IIT + BITS.