JP Morgan - Digital Data Analyst - Tableau/Visualization (6-7 yrs)
Business Analyst - I - Tableau/Visualization
- Generally 6+ years of experience in Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or related field
- Intermediate knowledge in SQL, R, and Python
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI tools
- Has experience with Web & Mobile behavioral tracking platforms (Adobe, Google Analytics, Flurry, etc.) AND/OR real-time event logging platforms (e.g., Splunk)
More about the team
The newly formed CCB Data & Analytics Team unifies data and analytics talent across Chase to responsibly leverage data to build competitive advantages for our businesses with value and protection for customers. The team encompasses a variety of Data & Analytics disciplines, from data governance and data strategy/partnerships to reporting, data science and machine learning, and are actively engaged in ensuring impact at the front-line and the customer through Sales and Marketing Transformation. We have a strong partnership with our dedicated Technology partners, who provide us with our cutting edge data and analytics infrastructure. Joining CCB Data & Analytics means you sit in the engine that powers Chase with insights, providing an opportunity to materially impact both our customer and business outcomes. The team also offers significant learning and mobility opportunities for career development and future growth.
The Customer & Channel Analytics Team drives growth by providing insights to improve customer journeys. The team promotes customer-centric analysis in serving the needs of channel & LOB stakeholders.
The Digital Data Analyst will focus on Data Strategy and Measurement for our Web and Mobile platforms. He or She will use analytic skills, methods and thinking to solve problems, create metrics, perform analyses, provide feedback and deliver objective insights. You will be responsible for building relationships with Product and Technology partners and building specific domain knowledge to deliver actionable Business Intelligence in clear and compelling terms.
- Design and deliver KPIs, trend analysis, dashboards, and analyses including segmentations, optimizations and other techniques to improve business function performance
- Works closely with Product to understand business strategies, and with Technology to ensure the necessary data is available and structured for analytical needs
- Develop and represent deep data knowledge to support performance monitoring and analysis delivery
- Perform analysis and reporting on web and mobile behavioral and transactional patterns
- Collaborate across functions and LOB's to drive Analytics and Insights
- Use independent thought and judgment in making recommendations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.