JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Trade Operations Control Manager - CIB (12-15 yrs)
CIB - Trade Operations Control Manager- Vice President
- Provide leadership to a team of professionals across Bengaluru and Mumbai.
- Provide decisions on Sanctions / Money Laundering / Boycott / Export Control escalations on a daily basis.
- Provide product, compliance and technical training to trade operations teams when required.
- Provide subject matter expertise and advise on trade transformation projects when required. (e.g. Digitization, Automation etc.)
- Partner with compliance teams across regions to align trade with global compliance policies.
- Maintain an "Always Audit Ready" environment with the Transaction Control Management team and help trade operations achieve the same.
- Analyze performance metrics periodically to maintain a pristine control environment and at the same time identify opportunity to improve process and efficiency.
- Motivate the team members and continuously monitor their performance to offer timely constructive feedback helping them to constantly improve performance.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in various trade products.
- Prior experience in a trade risk/compliance/trade advisory role is an added advantage.
- Should have SME level knowledge on ICC Rules like UCPDC, ISBP, URC, ISP, URR etc. The role involves providing opinions on complex trade transactions, structuring LCs, opining on discrepancies on LC presentations etc., hence technical expertise is a must.
- Prior knowledge of OFAC regulations, U.S. Anti-Boycott Regulations is preferable.
- Should be a self-starter with abilities to arrive at decisions with minimum support.
- Should have high work ethics and effectively escalate issues to the attention of the senior management on a timely basis.
- Should have the ability to work on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously to deliver against organization objectives.
- Should possess good written/oral communication skills. Should have high articulation and persuasive skills.
- Ability to identify ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of work performed and resources utilized.
- Ability to analyze and recognize patterns, relationships and trends from a variety of data points to determine impact on risk and controls.
- Effectively mediate and resolve conflict either within an existing team or with stakeholders.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or higher.
- CDCS certification or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to operate in a complex, high-pressure, highly regulated environment in support of a high risk processes.
- Prior people management experience preferred.
- JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer of Disability/Veteran.-
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.