JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Scrum Lead (14-20 yrs)
JP Morgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
JPMChase Core Banking team is looking for talented and highly motivated self driven and a solution provider to lead application development teams. This position will offer exciting opportunities to be part of transformation journey involving - cloud migration, adoption of microservices, event driven architecture, fast tracking API development
- Engage in the planning, architecture, design, and development of solutions that satisfy business requirements
- Delivery using agile methodology with CI/CD and automated testing and deployment capabilities using devops
- Develop people on technical, domain and leadership capabilities with active coaching.
- Ensure the highest quality solutions are delivered.
- Work in cross-functional team and collaborate with peers during entire SDLC
- Adopt to new technologies and methodologies and drive solutions
- Ability to work proficiently and effectively in an Agile / Scrum feature team environment
- Drive execution capabilities and efficiencies across the organization
- Interact with senior leadership in India and US to develop strategy for the application platform
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with business analysts, solution architects, project managers, product owners and development teams.
- Utilize excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Experience working In Banking Domain and specifically on Core Banking Domain in Retail
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
- Excellent knowledge in developing large scale applications using Java, J2EE, spring, spring boot and ORM technologies like hibernate
- Excellent knowledge in developing microservices
- Good knowledge in deploying applications using containers and Kubernetes
- Experience in event driven programming using kafka
- Excellent knowledge in Cloud (Public/Private) and concepts of PaaS/IaaS is required
- Solution driven attitude and multitasker
- Excellent knowledge in troubleshooting the application issues
- Experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation
- Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale mainframe or distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 14+ years of professional working experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.