JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Project Management/Sanction Screening - Wholesale Payment Operations - CIB (10-15 yrs)
As a Cash Operations Transaction Processing Manager, you'll define and analyze business flows related to the delivery of TS payment services, while contributing to test and project plans.
- Define and analyze end-to-end business flows
- Contribute to test plan development and execution
- Create and maintain project plans, drive accountability, and ensure target deliverable dates are achievable by the global operations team
- Drive progress on tasks and action items through regular status meetings with business partners
- Escalate deliverable delays
- Organize cross functional meetings to review tasks and deliverables with the appropriate team members
- Support the management of multiple initiatives in varying stages simultaneously
- Work collaboratively with team members and cross functional groups
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Experience in process re-engineering, project management, problem solving, effective communication, and subject matter knowledge
- Ability to single handedly manage projects for sanctions. Be involved in projects from a operations perspective from requirements stage. Partner with Technology & UAT to track development and execution of critical projects
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and written/oral communication skills
- Strong operational knowledge
- Ability to be an integral team member (planning support, documenting, and communicating)
- Ability to prioritize, drive results, and influence team members in a cross functional, diverse environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against tight deadlines
- Payment product management experience is preferred
- Experience and strong working knowledge of various aspects of cash operations is preferred
- Master's degree (e.g. MBA, MSc, MCA, CA, etc.) preferred
- Strong PC skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.