JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Product Owner - Automation - Wholesale Payments Operations - CIB (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Organization Description :
- J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services.
- The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23.5 trillion of assets under custody and ranked #1 for Global Investment Banking fees, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Department Description : The Cross Product Change Services (CPCS) Team within Corporate and Investment Bank serves multiple internal and external clients in providing change services such as Business Analysis, Minimum Viable Product Assessment, Reference Data Strategy definition and implementation, Process assessment and re-engineering, Automation, Implementation support, Test strategy and delivery.
Role Description :
- CPCS is currently looking for an experienced Product Owner to join the organization and play an integral role in the build out of the testing automation services required for accelerating change program delivery.
- This role will work in partnership with program managers, technology and testing teams to define, execute and implement investments in to test automation. We are looking to setup a high performing product team that delivers test automation as a product and this role will work alongside other product owners.
Key Responsibilities :
- Define and communicate with various program managers to define test automation & environments strategy for wide range of payments applications
- Assess, understand and measure business needs and value drivers to accelerate program delivery
- Displays and maximizes the value delivered by the product to stakeholders
- Prioritizes work for technology deliver teams relative to product roadmap
- Develop, track, analyze, and publish reports, summaries, metrics, scorecards and performance trends.
- Creates and facilitates user stories, requirements and acceptance criteria
- Demos the product to key stakeholders and customers
- Drives awareness and adoption of the product across multiple lines of business
- Combine knowledge of what the business wants with system knowledge and create a business proposition across cross functional areas
- Proactively lead and deliver on each Sprint throughout the agile lifecycle of a project
- Preferred tools: JIRA, Confluence, Qlikview/Tableau, Robotics tools for test automation.
- Establish an Operating Program that can be utilized across WPO that ensures Automation is relevant, efficient and delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensure that Automated Regression is established across Production Like environments, using the operating model that will be set-out to successfully deliver and service effectively.
- Able to work with Technology Partners to define and implement Automation Frameworks, Infrastructure and Services.
- Able to work with Senior Management team to drive our decisions at regular Steering Committees and Program Working Groups.
- Establish Go-Forward Governance to ensure streams of work are effective and decisions, risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies are documented and shared appropriately.
- Drive out efficiencies across all streams to ensure delivery remains on track and milestones are met on time.
- Able to communicated at all levels, from senior leadership teams to Business & Tech Analysts
- The successful candidate will join a team focused on change delivery across products, help accelerate pace of delivery, provide metrics, KPIs to enable data based decision making and be responsible for supporting the strategy and execution.
- The role will require working with stakeholders across the Wholesale Payments business, looking to leverage best practice across the industry and other J.P. Morgan business units.
- 10+ years of experience working in Product Owner role
- Exceptional knowledge of product management techniques (e.g., product strategy development, customer engagement)
- Exposure to test environment management, release management practices, lean test strategies
- Understanding of technical architecture is a plus
- Domain expertise in Wholesale Payments preferable. Experience in financial services is a must for this role.
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies in automation including Robotic Process Automation, UI Automation and Data Automation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a senior management and stakeholders
- Experience in managing agile, cross-functional teams, often through influence (i.e., not direct oversight)
- Working proficiency of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Business Knowledge of Payments is a benefit
- Experience in visualizing data to drive data based decision making
About Us :
- J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do.
- We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.