HR at JP Morgan Chase
Views:1137 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Compliance - CEM & CIO (8-15 yrs)
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., India (JPMCB India) is licensed by RBI to carry on banking business and holds numerous other licenses.
- These include the - Authorized Dealership (Category 1)- Licence and the - Primary Dealership- License issued by RBI. JPMCB India has also applied to RBI for an - Electronic Trading Platform- License. Its associated entities hold a - Non-Banking Financial Company- License (also issued by RBI).
- The business in organized along various lines, namely Currency and Emerging Markets, Global Corporate Bank, Transaction Services, Chief Investment Office, Global Trade Loan Product, Commercial Bank and Custody & Funds Services. Compliance, Conduct & Operational Risk (CCOR) works closely with these lines of business to assist with the management of specific risks.
- To support our current business and our strategy to continually enhance coverage of the Currencies & Emerging Markets Business as well as the Chief Investment Office, CCOR is seeking a highly motivated individual with expertise in financial markets (particularly in foreign exchange and interest rate derivatives, fixed income securities and money market instruments) to join the team in India. This role will focus on advisory, monitoring, assurance and certification activities and will work closely with the business and associated support functions.
- The role will focus on India, but will require to ensure consistency in approach with our global program. The role will involve multiple exposures & stakeholders and will require evaluating & advising on new & existing regulations.
- The role will also entail regulatory risk identification and issue management. Other aspects of the role include supporting the CEM and CIO CCOR program in regulatory risk sensitization, regulatory dissemination, operational risk, information controls, policy formulation, performing compliance training as well as compliance monitoring & assurance.
- Minimum 8+ years of regulatory and risk review management experience with a financial institution or professional firm.
- Strong product and local market knowledge of financial markets with a focus on particularly in foreign exchange and interest rate derivatives, fixed income securities and money market instruments).
- Strong control focussed review skills combined with knowledge of regulatory concepts and their practical application in operational processes and products. High interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong partnerships at all levels of seniority. Strong communication, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills combined with the ability to articulate these skills at a senior level.