JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Cloud Security (15-20 yrs)
Cloud Security - VP
- The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls (CTC) group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm protected, stable and resilient.
- This role is within the Secure Enablement team aligned to the Cloud Foundational Services (CFS) technology organization. CFS acts as the focal point across all JPMC's cloud capabilities, both public (AWS, Google, Azure) and private (internal).
- It provides the central suite of tools and APIs that manage access to cloud capabilities in a secure and compliant manner, defines the developer experience to bind cloud resources into a coherent ecosystem and, in partnership with both Enterprise Technology Product Lines and Lines of Business, drives adoption and best practice implementation of cloud capabilities. The Secure Enablement team's task is to ensure that this is done in a secure and compliant manner.
- As part of the CFS Secure Enablement team your primary responsibility will be to support the firm's secure adoption of CFS products. You will play an important role in managing risk-related issues and actions with respective technology partners, often with regards to emerging and innovative technologies. You will have an eye for detail and an ability to see the big picture across control issues for the CFS product line.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills & experience :
- Knowledge of security controls, configuration management controls, and vulnerability management controls essential.
- Knowledge of technology risk management / controls architecture - especially as it relates to the Public Cloud
- Ability to work independently, collaborate within a team and is comfortable in a virtual environment
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively lead discussions and meetings with internal management, peer groups and senior stakeholders.
- Ability to lead within a cross line of business technology organization, empower people, build rapport, garnering respect and appropriately exercising authority in a collaborative cross-cultural environment.
- Stakeholder engagement skills, including ability to interact with senior levels of management
- CCSP, CISA, CISSP, CISM or other information security certifications would be an advantage
- AWS, Azure or Google Cloud developer / architect / security certifications would be a significant advantage
- Hands on experience of developing and/or architecting within a Public Cloud environment would be a significant advantage
- Self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated and strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
About Us :
- J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors.
- Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
- In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.