JP Morgan Chase - Vice President - Business & Operations Manager (10-15 yrs)
Vice President - Business and Operations Manager
- Corporate Third Party Oversight Strategy and Design supports the third party risk management organization and committed to delivering high-impact strategic solutions to address the groups most urgent needs.
- Key objectives include providing objective analysis and making critical business recommendations which result in stronger operating models, greater impact to employees, and an improved control environment in partnership with senior leaders from lines of businesses.
- The team also regularly focuses on solving complex business questions and implementing solutions which have an impact across the firm and is looking for a Strategy Associate who can support the end-to-end planning, execution and change management efforts across multiple lines of businesses and innovation topics.
Job Responsibilities :
Thought Leadership :
- Own significant pieces of a workstream, identifying qualitative and quantitative analyses required, implementing solutions
- Partner with project team members to develop frameworks and insights to address key process improvement, organizational change, and functional strategy development efforts
- Work with others to identify major issues and actionable opportunities, design solutions, and quantify potential bottom-line financial impact across portions of a workstream
- Synthesize impactful findings, develop recommendations, and help present recommendations to senior management
Client Leadership :
- Lead select client interviews and working sessions to gather baseline information; independently requests needed information and follows up with clients
- Deliver client presentations, focusing on key impacts and solutions
- Build trusted advisor relationships with key client stakeholders
Team Leadership :
- Lead workstreams, escalates issues and risks with proposed solutions
- Develop junior team members informally, including serving as a mentor
- 10+ years consulting experience with a top-tier management consulting firm or an internal consulting / corporate strategy team
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as client management and executive-level communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and manage most elements of an entire workstream
- Develop executive presentations/communications to capture business-specific and firmwide progress and share with program and lines of business Sponsors
- Strong technical skills
- Financial services background is preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.