JP Morgan Chase - Transaction Processing Specialist/Team Leader - Wealth Management (4-9 yrs)
AWM - Wealth Management - Transaction Processing Specialist - Team Leader
- The Wealth Management Team Leader is responsible for various processes within the life cycle of financial products. The individual will be expected to work in a team environment supporting a variety of other areas within the firm such as Front Office, Finance, Tax, Legal and other operations team. The successful candidate will be required to quickly learn, understand and support as needed the functions and services provided by the middle office team.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.5 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
- Support multiple product types (e.g. equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, listed option, derivatives, private equity, hedge funds, mutual funds) for both Domestic and International markets
- Review and action front to back reconciliation results to resolve breaks
- Manage exceptions arising as trades flow through multiple control checks
- Timely and accurate execution and verification of all instructions received from internal partners and global teams
- Process and assure completeness of all requests
- Respond promptly and accurately to Front Office requests
- Produce high quality performance and accuracy to best meet our client's needs and expectations
- Ensure adherence to all service level commitments, process controls, and escalation policies
- Work closely with teammates to maximize efficiency
- Proactively focus on issues and adjust rapidly to changes in the team, the market, or Wealth management to deliver sound recommendations for process improvement
Key Skill Sets:
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, detail oriented, and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assume ownership and responsibility to accomplish goals
- Strong intellectual capacity for process improvements
Shift time start: 14:30-15:30 IST or 17:00-18:00 PM PST
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran, JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well