JP Morgan Chase - Trading Service Assssociate - Markets - CIB (2-4 yrs)
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Derivative Operations provides operational support across the CIB covering eight key product areas including FX, OTC Derivatives, Collateral Principal, 3rd Party Derivatives, Cleared Derivatives, Agency Collateral, Billing and CASS with ~1,900 employees. Services provided to our Businesses include:
- Transaction Processing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management, Client Service, Invoicing and CASS Support
- Typical daily activity includes settling in excess of $217B via FX trading, leading a Markets OTC portfolio of 2.5M trades, servicing >200 3rd party clients, performing 10,000 margin calls, processing 470k cleared and intermediated trades and producing >9,000 invoices
Derivatives Operations supports a global and diverse client base. Primary functions performed: affirmation, settlement, client money daily segregation, credit event management, client valuations, regulatory reporting, and tax reporting. Facilitate transaction execution via a 'best in class' systematic control framework, providing integration between risk systems (Athena, GPS, Kapital, Pyramid) and vendor platforms (DTCC / TIW / Markitwire / Thunderhead).
- Manage a portfolio of 2.5M live trades
- Monthly settlement of 600,000 payments (100% increase vs. 300,000 in 2010)
- 70,000 Dodd Frank MTM and client valuation statements issued on a daily basis
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Tracking Financials for the business including headcount and expenses
- Daily/ Weekly reports monitoring and publishing to senior management and operations group
- Work closely with stakeholders on new reporting requirements
- Providing analytics on the report with trends and root cause
- Managing projects end-to-end; ensuring quality output within prescribed timelines
- Reviewing resiliency plans for the business and coordinate resiliency testing
- Inventory Management
- Assist in PowerPoint Presentations for business reviews
- Track Mandatory training completion and coordinate for Rewards & Recognition program.
- Track Leavers / Movers / Joiners and provide regular MIS to management
- Plan and Coordinate team events
- Vendor Management
Skills and Qualifications
- The candidate must be a motivated individual with a strong Partnership abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adept at communicating with all levels of the business
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Skilled in MS office applications including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Can operate effectively in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines, and can prioritize one's own work to achieve them
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.