JP Morgan Chase - Trade Support Associate - Markets - CIB (4-5 yrs)
- Participate in critical firm wide & industry projects (Volcker, Dodd Frank) by partnering closely with technology, local and global stakeholders
- Performing SDR (singleton's etc) Break investigation & resolution
- Resolution of Material Economic Terms Breaks including Data Quality, Bad Match etc
- Continuous Focus on deep dive and fixing on upstream issues to keep the breaks to minimum.
- Routing of Breaks to Middle Offices, Valuation Control Group etc
- Contribution to regulatory reporting in coordination with the global projects team and DCO MIS team for compliance with Dodd Frank, EMIR, and other regulations
- Improving controls in the process & ensure 100% accuracy and compliance to Regulatory rules
- Manage any new analysis requirements across multiple stakeholders
- Regular update to senior management on regulatory reporting changes, compliance, projects updated and issues.
- Stakeholder Management - Daily in terms of exception management, performance, feedback etc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Job Type - PERMANENT, FULLTIME