JP Morgan Chase - Trade Support Analyst - CIB - Markets (3-4 yrs)
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion.
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the day to day operations for transaction processing for trades received from global and domestic clients. Incumbent should possess knowledge on working of capital market. He should have the ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines. Can effectively work in teams. Liaise with internal clients, client services & relationship managers.
Professional (Team Leader)
- Bachelor's Degree (at least 70% marks) with 3-4 years of relevant banking experience
- Further education, Masters. (Commerce/Accounts preferred)
- Derivatives Systems knowledge (JPMC or Banking Systems)
- PC Literate MS Excel/ Word/ Access required
- Proficiency in written & spoken English
- Understanding of Derivative / Fixed Income life cycle of a trade.
- Good understanding of the control environment. Has risk and control awareness.
- Middle office exposure - Trade Support, booking amendment, Reconciliation & Controls
- Client Focus, understand key clients and their support requirements, builds strong relationships
- Strong understanding of end to end controls, infrastructure & clear awareness of risk
- Takes ownership & is delivery focused. Delivers independently and seamlessly
- Demonstrates good problem solving skills, creative yet pragmatic
- Ability to negotiate & influence at appropriate levels.
- Prioritizes effectively and manages within deadlines
- Actively engages team member, works directly with individuals and grows and develops talent
- Is able to identify and implement change
- Maintains, grows & builds strong working relationships within team and outside of direct team
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Accuracy in processing in line with SOPs with no errors.
- Identify & escalate all error/exceptions on identification.
- Timely escalation & followup
- Respond to and resolve inquiries in a timely manner.
- Comply with the firm's policies, SOPs and check points.
- Navigates systems quickly and accurately.
- Working with various internal teams such as Onshore Trade support, settlements, to resolve exceptions in a timely manner.
- Partner with technology strategy team to help identify internal and external facing technology improvement opportunities to reduce/ eliminate risk.
- Ensure all day to day queries dealt with within required SLAs and escalate issues to the management.
- Monitoring & Adhere to daily work flow queues and ensure work is completed daily.
Qualifications - Internal
- Graduates with good academic record.
- Good PC skills including Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Power point, Access).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and adept at communicating with all levels of the business and technical parts of the organization Must be able to work under pressure.
- Able to grasp/learn concepts and procedures quickly and work independently.
- Excellent grasp and understanding of trade lifecycle - Middle Office - Trade Support & Controls
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Job Type - PERMANENT, FULL TIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.