JP Morgan Chase - Trade Lifecycle Analyst/Team Leader - Custody Middle Office - CIB (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Supervise the intraday workflow
- Supervision & managing workflow of the team to ensure that work is processed in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring no items miss cut off.
- Assessing work allocation, identifying area's of capacity during day & management of overtime within the team.
- Acting as first point of escalation for team members
- Checking and verification of all processing/output & recording and feedback of all incorrect items provided for review.
- Review the accuracy and ensure timely completion of all transactions posted into Accounting and Custody platforms.
- Review the accuracy of Security Setups and Static Data
- Instruct and Receipt of all UUT including, but not limited to Applications, Redemptions, Distributions, Management Fees prior to deadline and within current benchmark respectively
- Reviewing and Monitoring of Monthly Unit Fund Manager Reconciliations
- Monitoring Group Email box
- Review of daily Checklists
- Provide holdover log and management reporting of in-flight transactions
- Process / Review the accuracy of static data
- Oversight of all cash and asset breaks to ensure they are being cleared within current benchmarks on a daily basis, analysis of breaks and identification of actions required minimise re-occurrence, providing guidance to staff where required to ensure a quick resolution is obtained.
- Analyse and implement efficiencies within the team
- Ensuring all controls and JP Morgan requirements are adhered to at all times and any risk items escalated immediately.
- Update of Standard operating procedures and Service level agreements, and monitoring to ensure adherence to them by all staff.
- Comply with audit and compliance regulations and be a point of contact for external and internal auditors
- Provide input into management of team projects, system enhancements, end to end process reviews
- Effectively manage and respond to queries raised by clients and delegate responsibilities to other team members where necessary
- Ensure up to date training is completed on processes and procedures as and when required
- Providing back up coverage to larger Managed Funds teams during staff absences and peak volume periods.
- In addition the Supervisor is also expected to protect the clients- and Banks- interests at all times and ensure that their integrity is maintained within the market place. To ensure department procedures are maintained and internal processes can adapt to market/client demands. To maintain optimum service level for all clients ensuring any reasons for and proposed solutions to, negative trends are documented and escalated.
Staff Performance requirements :
- Be accountable for ensuring individual performance objectives and development are met and that quarterly reviews are conducted with immediate manager
- Ongoing coaching of existing team members including the initial (6 month) induction process.
- Identify area's where cross training is required, and assist with training of new starters
- Support and engage staff to deliver on and drive projects & initiatives, either independently (with approval) or when required by the manager
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.