JP Morgan Chase - Team Leader - Payment Lifecycle Analyst - CIB (4-6 yrs)
CIB_Payment Lifecycle Analyst-Team Leader
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including :
- The applicant should be confident with Microsoft Excel (in particular, managing large amounts of data and certain formula and functions such as VLOOKUP) and Microsoft Outlook.
- Proactive/self-starter and ensure that all work items are completed as per the agreed timetable
- Monitor the exceptions and ensure that they're resolved in a timely manner
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work within a team environment and assist with daily queries raised through shared mailbox
- Identify opportunities for improving the efficiency of the process
- Identify the training requirements of the team members
- Strong written and oral communication skills to engage with our internal teams including senior management
- Working knowledge of Banking Operations along with Payment workflow and SWIFT knowledge
- Reflecting confidence to escalates issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Strong attention to details within a global environment and can interrogate / update data where there are lots of attributes
Optional Skill sets :
- Knowledgeable of banking functions, specifically, in one or more of the following areas: Finance, Network, Reconciliations, Cash Management, Cash Operations, Risk and Controls
- Ability to source, manipulate and analyse large data sets. Present finding in a compelling manner and plan effective remediation. Excel, QlikView tableau experience is desirable.
- Working Knowledge of the following application: Confluence/Jira, Microsoft products and Business intelligence applications such as Tableau/QlikView
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.