JP Morgan Chase - Senior Treasury Analyst (3-5 yrs)
- Define and monitor liquidity strategies, policies and guidelines for APAC LEs
- Develop understanding of liquidity characteristics of the APAC LEs, Lines of Business (LOBs), assets and liabilities
- Manage liquidity within approved tolerances and limits
- Review and estimate impact of regulatory changes and new business initiatives on funding & liquidity
- Maintaining the APAC LE Contingency Funding Plans
- Engage with external regulators in interpreting & applying regulatory rulings that impact liquidity management and corresponding stress testing
- Manage intercompany transactions to ensure that the Firm & APAC LEs meet internal and regulatory liquidity and resolution requirements
- Post graduate degree (Masters/MBA)
- Keen interest in Fixed Income/FX markets. Knowledge of Accounting/Finance a plus.
- Ability to operate in an environment with a high level of scrutiny and to interact effectively with various stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to succinctly convey complex issues
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting required
- Programming skills & prior work experience in Balance sheet management/structural interest rate risk/experience in regulatory interaction a plus.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.