Associate at JP Morgan Chase
Views:142 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
JP Morgan Chase - Senior Associate - CCOR Advanced Analytics - CCB (5-16 yrs)
JPMC CCB CCOR Advanced Analytics - Senior Associate
- The Advanced Analytics team is responsible for statistical and data analytic efforts to improve JPMorgan Chase's (JPMC's) execution of CCB's Compliance, Conduct and Operational Risk Management (CCOR) program.
- The Team plays a critical role, engaging with major stakeholders in all of JPMC's lines of business, operation, Model Review and Technology. We also interact with regulators and industry peers. Our work includes developing leading edge Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing and statistical models to identify risk activities across JPMC's highly diverse employee and customer base.
- This is a fast developing space and requires a combination of analytical creativity, mathematical and statistical skills, and analytical execution experience on large datasets.
Description: We are seeking highly qualified candidates with strong microeconomics and econometrics backgrounds that can play a key role in our development of tools and analytics.
Major responsibilities and skills include:
- Contributing to effective quantitative problem solving and analytical research and delivery for projects This requires:
- A deep understanding of economics & data analytical techniques, and several years' experience that has built intuition about experimentation and empirical work
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of data from multiple sources, and create meaningful, clear output
- Demonstrated experience in approaching and solving innovative business problems
- Documentation of all analysis in an organized, clear manner
- Willingness to contribute ideas / fixes to projects that are not directly assigned to the individual but are the responsibility of other colleagues
- Engaging a group of team members and business partners to drive decisions for JPMC Corporate Compliance; critical skills are;
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to summarize complex ideas (including technical/statistical ideas) in business-friendly language
- Ability to translate business themes into quantitative / analytical action items
- Building effective partnerships with key stakeholders within and outside Compliance Analytics
1. The candidate should be an expert of NLP (Natural Language Processing) & Machine Learning, exploratory data analysis and advanced reporting. Proficiency in Python or R language is preferred.
2. 5+ years of relevant work experience (e.g., top banks, consulting firms);
3. PhD degree in a field with an emphasis on either math, science, computer science, or statistics.
4. Self-motivated, organized, strong attention to detail and accuracy.
5. The candidate can drive business decision making and deliver fact-based meaningful recommendations.
6. Strategic problem solver with ability to formulate innovative solutions to complex problems and keep ahead of industry trends.
7. Ability to manage multiple tasks with demonstrated ability to organize and schedule work effectively
8. Excellent written and oral communication skills; including the ability to communicate technical and quantitative information to a business audience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.