HR at JPMorgan Chase
Views:1581 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
JP Morgan Chase - Project Manager/Business Analyst - Model Risk Governance & Review (4-8 yrs)
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The role of the Project Manager/Business Analyst is to work with the MRGR COO Project management team in London to define requirements and design tools to enhance process improvements, operational excellence and regulatory deliverables primarily related to model risk and governance. Critical thinking, strong problem solving skills, Reporting skills and strong communication skills are critical to this role.
- Define the requirements, scope, goals and deliverables of the project to align with overall business objectives
- Strong ability to assess how best requirements can be implemented in tools and systems like Tableau, Qlikview etc. Development and coding of these requirements.
- Develop and present deliverables (business requirements, design, etc.) to project team, technology, business partners and Senior Management, as appropriate
- Project design, planning, execution, and management from inception through implementation
- Effectively engage project teams, technology teams, model validation teams and Senior Management, as appropriate
- Effectively communicate and manage project expectations to program managers, sponsors, team members and other stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion
- Process improvements and re-engineering
- Ensure that model review process data is accurate
- Develop scorecards and efficiency metrics that track project status and performance
- Enhance dashboard for senior management to view their book of work
Qualifications and Desirable Skills
- Relevant experience in project management /Business Analysis preferably on risk management, quantitative research processes, model development process or model validation process or regulatory deliverables (CCAR, CAP IMA, CAP IMM, FRTB or similar)
- BS or MS degree in Finance, Math Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Inquisitive nature, ability to ask right questions and escalate issues.
- Risk & Control mindset.
- Business analytical experience: ability to synthesize data and consolidate, as appropriate
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Visualization tool skills, such as Tableau, Qlickview
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, etc.
- Strong MS Excel skills and VBA, experience building macros is a must
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to manage multiple, virtual, global work streams
- Proactive independent and self-managing
- Team work oriented
- Must be able to manage activities against the project plan
- Good programming skills would be an advantage