JP Morgan Chase - Performance Associate - CIB Operations (2-3 yrs)
The Performance Associate is responsible for the preparation and delivery of performance reports to clients either directly, or through co-ordination with offshore locations. The Performance Associate is also responsible, where appropriate, for the review of performance reports as well as contributing to the client relationship. The Performance Analyst is also expected to participate in projects and non-BAU and centralized functions as required.
Key Accountabilities / Major Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate delivery of performance reports, including attribution, contribution, risk, and other analysis, to clients
- Co-ordination with offshore locations to ensure timely and accurate preparation of reports
- Understanding the performance methodology used in the Performance system - relevant performance experience will be an advantage
- Review and update client procedures, to ensure the month-end process is efficient and executed with appropriate control
- Maintaining client relationship through query management and regular client interaction
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required
- Participate in standardised and centralized functions as required
- Collaborate effectively with team members and other departments
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well