JP Morgan Chase - Payment Lifecycle Associate - Wholesale Payment Operations - CIB (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Role and Responsibilities :
- Manage cash payment and securities settlement and monitoring/approval functions that affect and control credit and intra-day exposure for a portfolio of clients, products and currencies.
- Apply sound operational and credit risk management principles, judgment, research and investigation to support process and to manage credit exposures/ decision approvals within respective approval authority.
- Understand and support operational control and regulatory reporting requirements
- Work with Operations and Client Services to manage client payment relationships
- Inform aligned Credit Risk and ORM partners about client portfolio activity, issues and provide line sizing recommendations.
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Credit, Relationship Managers, Product Management and
Operations regarding client credit limits/arrangement recommendations to support clients' activities.
- Actively participate in client and country crisis management risk mitigation actions including Rapid
Exposure Drills (RED) with Credit and Relationship Managers and support business resiliency planning.
- Engage as a subject matter expert for payment systems and processes.
- Participate in projects that relate to TAG core functions as requested by management (e.g. Assist with the development of the Global Funds Control (GFC), Exposure Control Module (ECM), iCRD, and any other systems that function with credit controls).
- Experience in Risk, Operations, TS or CFS Client Service, Middle Office or product management.
- Experience working on Global Funds Control (GFC)
- PC literate with proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Knowledge of securities clearance/processing, custody and/or foreign exchange and multicurrency services would be desirable.
- Quick learner
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Self-starter capable of multi-tasking in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Flexibility to work on Bank holidays when required
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world- s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world- s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.