JP Morgan Chase - Party Reference Data Operations Role (3-8 yrs)
Party Relationship Management- Sr Team Member (450)
The Sr Team Member role is responsible for:
- Overseeing daily production processes as well as a project portfolio
- Interfacing with stakeholders in front office, middle office, and client onboarding teams
- Subject matter expertise in party reference data and data quality management
- Process excellence through process measurement and continuous improvement
- Transparency through metrics on data quality, data remediation, and productivity
- 3+ years of experience working in operations teams
- Experience in data management, process management, business management
Content Areas Required
- Party reference data, account reference data, client documentation
- Client onboarding, KYC, or middle office
- Analyze data sets to identity fact patterns, root causes, key drivers, etc
- Perform Maker & checker function on Party maintenance
- Analyze processes and identify opportunities to improve efficiency and control
- Explain complex concepts in simple terms and create concise executive summaries
- Research issues, ask relevant questions, connect concepts, and make recommendations
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.