JP Morgan Chase - Manager/Associate - Wholesale Payment Operations - CIB (0-1 yrs)
Trade Finance Operations focuses on developing & delivering business solutions related to the trade finance products, including transactions such as import & export bills, foreign bill collection, bankers reimbursements, letters of credit and open account trading.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Trade Documents includes presentations under Import & Export LCs; Documentary Collections; Open Accounts & Document preparations
- The candidate is responsible to verify and check the documentary conditions as per the set pre-requisite (Letter of credit, UCP, ISBP under an LC or the client requirement under Collections & OA).
- The candidate should have strong knowledge of Commodity LC transactions including price escalation clauses/calculations in the L/C, Involvement of any red flag under the transactions, current market price of the commodity.
- provisional invoice, final invoice, LOI and must have an experience in document checking commodity transactions.
- The candidate is responsible to identify any red flags/ OFAC regulatory/AML & Boycott language breach in the transaction
- Knowledge on UCP & ISBP
- Knowledge on URC
- Understanding of US Regulations & OFAC Compliance
- CDCS & CITF certifications will be an added preference
- Experience in Queue Monitoring & Work Allocation
- Strong desire to learn all aspects of trade and supply chain finance products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Client focused and control oriented
- Good keyboard skills and typing speed
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Strong work ethic and "can do" attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, meeting tight deadlines
- Technological orientation with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.