JP Morgan Chase - Manager/Associate - Client Accounts Services Role - Account/Reference Data - CIB (3-5 yrs)
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan's Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm's operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Client Account Services (CAS) team manages and supports the delivery of a global strategy across Investor Services products for the Client Account Services Model (CIM), Client Documentation, Accounts, and Entitlements. We manage and track in-flight remediation projects, highlight risks/barriers, define project roles, define roles/responsibilities and milestones, manage governance for in flight remediation, and track deliverables to ensure a successful remediation.
Client Account Services is...
- A global business aligned team that is instrumental in putting the client front and center throughout our cohesive and consistent model
- An organization that enables thought leadership and a team who are risk aware, flexible, empowered, and feel accountable to drive best in class service
- Driving to be best in class through transformational change and technology innovation
- The manager will support Client Account Services activities for in-flight documentation remediation projects. The manager will work across several products and remediation projects (i.e. regulatory requirements and control/risk related issues).
- The role will involve working with client agreements and related documentation. The responsibilities will include leading a team performing functions across searching, scanning, indexing legal documents to an electronic imaging systems and maintaining client records.
- The manager will be required to review documents to ensure they satisfactorily meet specific outlined requirements.
- Additionally, the manager will be expected to contribute to a wider team, provide regular progress updates, maintain an understanding of client documents, approach their work with a control-mindset, and demonstrate an understanding/application of policies and procedures.
- Strong People management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good leadership skills and ability to motivate team
- Strong analytical skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables
- Proven skills in time management, organization, and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Preferred experienced with client documentation and JPM systems
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.