JP Morgan Chase - Fund Accounting Associate/Business Analysis & Reporting Analyst - Securities Services Operations - CIB (5-8 yrs)
As a Fund Accounting Associate, you'll be responsible for delivering fund service trade operations, processing and validating trades, resolving inquiries, and serving as a contact for escalations.
- Oversee the accurate and timely production of the Fund's daily and monthly accounting activities and net asset value calculation of the funds for various clients
- Review all financial statements prior to production and ensure that timely and accurate sign offs are in place from various constituents of the valuation process
- Establish policies, procedures, and guidelines which comply with internal and external controls to continuously strengthen the controls environment
- Develop and implement efficient and standardized workflows within his team as well as various points of hand offs
- Be an effective leader capable of motivating, developing, supporting, training, and managing the team
- Understand training needs / solutions and implement them to maintain team skill sets and mobility
- Relationship management with clients (including JPMorgan & Chase Co. partner locations) by means of service delivery and proactive approach toward client requirements
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds, Fund Accounting, GAAP accounting, and Account Reconciliation
- Knowledge of the Securities industry, including dividends, principal and interest, corporate actions and trading activity
- Management experience is preferred
- Strong analytical, prioritization, organizational, multi-tasking, and negotiation skills
- Chartered Accountant/ MBA/ Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well