Associate at JP Morgan Chase
Views:3785 Applications:757 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
JP Morgan Chase - Finance Analyst (1-3 yrs)
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Perform in-depth data analysis, using statistical and machine learning techniques, to creatively build predictive or explanatory models
- Devising/improving models on new/existing regression analysis
- Translate business needs into quantitative analyses and tools; communicate complex results to senior stakeholders in a clear and precise manner
- Work independently and collaboratively to establish close partnerships with peers across the greater CIB organization and Global Treasury.
- Develop metrics and statistical model prototypes that can be used to drive business decisions.
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc projects as needed by senior management or regulatory initiatives
- Participate on the ongoing process improvements, optimization, and rationalization efforts
- Clearly document the code of the tools created; Publish and maintain clear user documentation; Write the official Model documentation and interact with the Model Governance group for review and approval; Ensure full SIT / UAT and Change controls of tools
- The candidate will need to work closely with the Markets CCAR team in London and New York, partnering and supporting them just as a direct extension of the team sitting out of Mumbai. The candidate will also be able to interact with JPMorgan's Quantitative Research team in Mumbai and benefit from their experience.
- Proven experience programming in Python, R, or any other statistical/numerical programming language
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards
- Good communication and team skills in a multi-location set up
- Relevant experience in similar roles in Statistical Analysis and/or working for global
- Shift - Afternoon