VP Leadership Hiring at JP Morgan Chase
Views:840 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
JP Morgan Chase - Executive Director - Transformation & Simplification Leader - Wholesale Lending Services (15-20 yrs)
Commercial Bank: Wholesale Lending Services (WLS)- Transformation & Simplification Leader - Executive Director (LIQ)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. JPM is comprised of four business segments, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank and Asset & Wealth Management. Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) exists within Commercial Banking and provides loan servicing functions to all four JPMorgan lines of business.
The Wholesale Lending Services (WLS), Structured Lending LIQ Product Owner is a senior position within the JPMorgan Chase Wholesale Lending Services leadership team. This individual will be responsible for optimizing current domain capabilities, developing the roadmap for the strategic evolution of the product& maximizing value to operations & market partners. First, they will be responsible for building & leading a product & UAT team that is dedicated to supporting the core structured lending technology used across wholesale lending services. Develop an organizational model that supports the primary responsibilities of the product owner organization, focused on stability, ongoing business hygiene and strategic business initiatives. Determine the right allocation of roles & responsibilities, capacity requirements to implement and sustain the strategic program objectives.
The Lending LIQ Product Owner will be the global guardian of the environment, including designing the release schedule, testing rigor, tools and protocol- while partnering with wholesale technology and vendor partners to ensure the process serves the best interest of the end-users, customers and market dependent parties. This includes evaluating and leveraging the latest technology available to address performance, automated testing capabilities, new functionality improvements for anticipated market adjustments and other factors impacting the viability of the ongoing program (replacing Libor in the short term).
The LIQ product owner will design and implement a firm wide governance model to facilitate the prioritization of strategic enhancements and business projects, evaluating the impact to each LOB separately and to the firm jointly as a shared service environment. Collaborating with Sr stakeholders and business leaders to balance the pace & intrusiveness of change, mitigating the risks while being progressive in building capabilities that keep JPM in the forefront of its market offering.
Additionally, the product owner will lead their team in the implementation of a customer friendly, transparent and timely delivery model from intake through design process for day-to-day requests from end users. Building a toolkit to evaluate, estimate, prioritize and communicate the pipeline and cycle time to address or deliver the appropriate solutions for the operations & market partners in an agile fashion.
The position requires a results-focused, visionary, influential and process-disciplined leader with strong technical & business acumen to deliver against an extensive current & future-state roadmap. This person will develop the multi phased plan to transform the program to a world class operating platform, ensuring a healthy balance between the strategic long term and tactical quarterly objectives.
The final officer title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree
- 4+ years of Commercial banking/loans background - knowledge in agented deals
- 7+ years of previous change management program experience with proven success on a global scale
- 7+ years of prior experience managing large scale financial system projects / programs (preferably commercial lending / leasing platforms)
- Previous experience & expertise and a true passion for process innovation, design, and digital technology with proven success delivering complex, large scale initiatives
- Demonstrated project management & leadership experience in financial services (including direct leadership of 15+ employee)
- Strong financial & lending domain experience/knowledge
- Demonstrated experience managing and collaborating with multiple teams, coordinating across different cross-functional initiatives, and reaching consensus with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent judgement and independent decision-making ability
- Strong organization, attention to detail, time management, planning skills and the ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of management, both written and verbal
- Knowledge in LIQ product - agented deals
- IT or technical experience a plus
- Demonstrated Ability to work with large data sets
- Knowledge of data warehousing technologies a plus