Associate at JP Morgan Chase
Views:3883 Applications:981 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JP Morgan Chase - Equity Research Associate (1-3 yrs)
GRC analysts work with analyst colleagues in all geographies around the world, and we currently have an opening for an analyst to support Equity Strategy with India Research franchise.
The Researcher/ Analyst's main responsibilities will include:
1. Gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources, including company reports, the internet, online databases and JPMorgan proprietary content.
2. Building, maintaining and analyzing financial models of companies and industries; generating regular and one-off reports, graphs and datasets from these models, using a standard JPMorgan model format.
3. Writing content (text, tables and charts) for company and industry reports and presentations to be used internally and published externally by colleagues in other parts of global research.
4. Maintaining regular contact with colleagues in the global sectors, taking part in conference calls and responding to project requests (often client-generated).
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Strong quantitative skills, analytical aptitude and ability to learn financial concepts
- Good knowledge of excel, use of internet, standard MSOffice suite and market databases like Bloomberg, etc.
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards
- A strong motivation to learn and manage projects independently
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and some experience in functional programming languages like Python, R, SQL, etc