JP Morgan Chase - Business Analyst (2-6 yrs)
As a member of our Business Analysis team, you'll play a crucial role in identifying, improving, and developing technology solutions that drive our strategic goals. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll sharpen your understanding of business processes and data analysis, while continuing to develop your leadership, management, and communication skills. No matter where your career ultimately takes you, you'll make a meaningful impact and lasting connections with outstanding colleagues and mentors.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in business applications, data usage, and management
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and the development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Successful candidate will be a management graduate with minimum of 5 years of experience in BFSI industry. Exposure to core banking, payments will be preferred.
- Experience obtaining requirements from business users and subject matter experts, reviewing business priorities, and/or analyzing options & risks.
- Ability to write and create detailed business and functional requirements
- Experience creating functional system requirements specifications
- Strong experience in MS Excel, Jira and SQL.
- Should be Detail-oriented, strong analytical and communication skills are a must.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information, and a curiosity to ask appropriate questions to fully develop business and functional requirements.
- Pro-actively lead/participate in design/solution architecting of target state
- Ability to interface directly with Senior Business Stakeholders and users with a view to influence and drive consensus.
- Create detailed features, stories and keeping the documentation up-to-date
- Drive creation of detailed functional specifications with AS-IS process flows and target state processes.
- Provide functional support throughout the project lifecycle, from requirements/functional specs to reviewing SIT and UAT test cases, and supporting all the testing phases.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Agile experience
About Us -
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well